Get Things Done!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO GET THINGS DONE BY HELPING TO BUILD SAFE, DECENT, AFFORDABLE HOMES!
We are recruiting an applicant through our partnership with AmeriCorps. AmeriCorps State & National members engage in a diverse range of service projects at local, regional, and national organizations to address critical community needs.
· Serve your country for a year
· Make a positive impact in a local community
· Skills and training
· Living allowance
· Limited health benefit options
· Education Award upon completion of service to help pay for college, graduate school, or vocational training, or to repay student loans *** Those 55 and over may be eligible to transfer award
· Student loan deferment
· Career opportunities with leading employers from the private, public, and nonprofit sectors
MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD
SERVICE YEAR IS MID-AUGUST, 2018-JULY, 2019